13 Februari 2011

My N16 _ Do Castrol EDGE Give Better Performance?


Do Castrol EDGE Give Better Performance? Well.....tough question to answer. Its difficult because the situation my car is facing at this moment. With recent engine overhauled I need to safe guard the engine by driving cautiously, not to over rev it during run-in period. Thus, I can't really shows how my car perform before and after Castrol EDGE.
There are method to comparing the performance that i've thought off. If i wanna go too far, i can have dyno run.... huhuhu..... but that gonna cost heart & liver. I can also use Rev-Speed Meter (RSM), but mine is not working anymore. Well...... in this aspect of review, i can't really show the proof that Castrol EDGE give better engine performance.

Nonetheless, here i present you the low quality video of my car cruising from Jalan Kuching toll of DUKE to Jalan Duta toll of NKVE before and after Castrol EDGE. Take note, the video of after Castrol EDGE was captured during grizzly and the road are wet & slippery.


Cruising before Castrol EDGE


Cruising after Castrol EDGE

Honestly, i can't compared anything or spot any difference in term of performance from above two videos. But I can tell that Castrol EDGE do give some improvement to my engine performance. The engine felt lighter and effortless during acceleration. You guys just have to believe it. ahaksss....

Last nite, 12 February 2011, i pay a visit to my mechanics to have my engine properly tune and release the car from the "confinement" period.

Prep!


Get ready to tune......



The video was captured after toll Jalan Duta of NKVE heading to KL. The tuning is done. But still to play safe this time, I limit the rev till 6000 RPM only. Beside, the traffic is quite busy.

I'm satisfied with the results. My 16VTe is finally reborn!! Watch out KL!!.... ahaksss......... Really hope the fuel consumption will improve more after this tuning. I just need to control my self to drive "slowly" to gain those miles. huhuhuh......

As an overall conclusion i would like to reinstate my slogan sent in the 2nd round of this competition: "My ordinary but spirited car with my ordinary yet passionate driving needs extraordinary strength of Castrol EDGE to enhance the reliability and elevate performance giving us super ordinary feeling of freedom to trash the twist and bend extreme road ahead."

With Castrol EDGE, i have confidence that my car will perform better, smoother & give more miles!! It shows and proven. Thanks Castrol EDGE!!

2 ulasan:

  1. slm .. bro .. my name art .. pemilnat sentra mcm ko jgk .. so blh share mnt x ?? da fb x ?? ni my fb pendekar_my@yahoo.com.my .. add aku pls .. byk benda nk tanya ko ni .. tQ

    BalasPadam
  2. salam kembali......
    bole ajer..... tapi aku tak layan fb lah...... sori....

    camna pun apa2 bole email ad2803@yahoo.com

    aku tolong sebaik mungkin..... psal sekang ni agak lama tak "jengok" N16 tu..... takat pkai apa yg ada jer....

    BalasPadam

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...