23 November 2011

Castrol EDGE Car Club Contest _ Performance Drive 4

Continue from here.

After the tummy is full... we continue our drive back to Shah Alam. But before that, we have to face the traffic jam again from Ampang to Setiawangsa before entering DUKE highway for fast highway driving to Stadium Shah Alam car park.

i'm behind Lead car this time.....
arriving at the Autokhana Challenge venue

More food....
Autokhana Challenge briefing
Autokhana route walk....
The sweeper car  Sentra N16 1.6 Manual is turn to be our autokhana challenge car.
The layout is quite simple at start with slalom & sharp corners.... but then there was a 3 turn reverse parking that is too tight for me.... i have to adjust my car position to the front before enables me entering the reverse park box without hitting the cone. Then we have to drive back trough the same layout. Because of the adjustment while taking the challenge, i dont give hope to get anything.... but....


Ahakasss..... 2nd runner up for me
Kerul get 1st runner up 
The unexpected Champion... AKOB!! ahaksss......
All the podium finisher... what?! all from NISMOCLUB?
Although the event was drag until late in the day, but is a fun, exciting & I get different driving experience. I enjoy the time i spend with my 16VTE and give me more understanding the limit of my 16VTE . The price for Autokhana Challenge is a bonus, added more smiles in my face.

Thanks Castrol EDGE.

The End

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...